It’s very hard to forget the moments we shared with each other. I remember my friend Allah Rakha’, a photojournalist who died in a tragic accident on Shab-e-Qadr this Ramzan.
My heart is trembling; my hands are shivering, tears are rolling down from my eyes as I am writing some words for my beloved friend, Allah Rakha. He left for the heavenly abode on the night of prayers, on Shab-I-Qadr last Thursday in a road accident. A kind hearted person who is no more with us in this world where people crave to see kind hearted people. He was a photojournalist by profession who worked for his livelihood to support his family. He was a generous person who had a great zeal for photography.
It was the sehri time when a friend messaged me that Allah Rakha has met with an accident and is no more. I was shocked, it was unbelievable for me as I had met him a day before that. I confirmed it and yes it was my friend who has left this world for final destination. May his soul rest in peace.
I got that life has no meaning, its God who always manages our moves. We are helpless there and we have no control on our life. Death of my friend left a mark on my life and conveyed to me a clear message: that we must try to value the persons around us. My friend always respected everyone; he never got fed up with anything. He always used to have a spark of happiness and joy in his eyes. He used to keep everyone around him happy and cheerful.
It was on that sunny afternoon when one of my college friends introduced me to Allah Rakha near Press Colony. It was after that we often used to meet at press colony in the afternoons. I never imagined that we are going to be friends only for some months. He was funny a person, having smile on his face every time. I always saw a passion in his eyes to achieve something big in life and to keep everyone around him happy.
On that unfortunate day, Allah Rakha was at his mentors place and took dinner from there along with his other friend. Both then left for Dargah Hazratbal to offer prayers and observe Shabi- Qadr. Time decided his fate, he reached near Munawarabad and a speedy vehicle hit his motorcycle. He closed his eyes there for the last journey of his life and his other companion got injured critically, who is now in hospital.
It was a painful day when I went to his grave for offering prayers for him. After I returned from his grave, I often get feeling that he is in front of me but then I come out from my dream. The reality is that he can never be with me again. It’s my imagination that he is near me, I know he is not there and he will never return but still I feel he is between us somewhere.
It’s very hard to forget those moments which we shared with each other. Walking through the bund, sitting on the banks of Jehlum, having tea in press colony...these are moments which I can never forget. So as he left from the world but still his soul will remain always with me, no matter how far he is but I still feel he is near with me. Nothing in this universe can fill absence of my beloved friend, Dear Allah Rakha.......May God bestow heaven to you. May your soul rest in peace. Ameen!
My Allah Rakha, May Allah bless your soul now........
1 comment:
If Mr Allah Rakha's death is Allah's wish, then Jammu Kashmir's peaceful integration with India is also Allah's wish. Why don't you guys just "submit"?
Post a Comment